Another First For PALS Programme!
On the 8th December we delivered our first PALS Programme Presentation for the Women In Business section of Meath Local Enterprise Office, in Navan, Co Meath.
This presentation focused on Creating Positive Communication in Business and was a great success with all in attendance. The group really embraced the positive and assertive ethos of PALS and participated really well during the presentation. It was great to get positive feedback the following day from some of the ladies who attended the event.
One lady even dedicated her blog to our PALS Programme Presentation as she felt so motivated after the presentation. You can read Cat’s blog at www.entrepreneurparentcentral.com
PALS Programme Webinars In Association With The IIC&M
This month we delivered our final webinar for 2014 and we look forward to continuing our involvement with the IIC&M throughout 2015.
During 2014 we delivered monthly webinars in the education stream of mindset and attitude which included
– Identifying Your Role As A Coach
– Time Management and Organisation Skills
– The Power of Positive Thinking
– Mindfulness and Meditation
– Understanding The Magic Of Gratitude
– Positive and Assertive Ways To Say No
All of these presentations can be delivered to corporate, educational and community based organisations too.
PALS Programme CV and Interview Preparation Coaching For Students
We are delighted to say that we can now offer Interview Preparation Coaching to students preparing for either full time work or work experience. We had sessions with several students and the success rate was really good. Preparation is the key to success.
A good CV with get you the interview and a good interview will get you the job!
PALS Programme Evaluations and Feedback From November And December Courses
What I enjoyed most about the PALS Programme ……
– I enjoyed the team exercises because it helped me get on with my classmates – John, 16
– Bees friendly and helping character. Developing a positive attitude and all success is possible –Amy, 15
– I enjoyed learning how to be positive and have a good outlook on life. I also gained more confidence and now enjoy myself more – Sarah, 16
– I enjoyed the atmosphere the class had every week during PALS. It was positive and happy – Carol 15
– I enjoyed doing my Mission Statement because now I know who and what I want to do. I know my priorities. “Don’t tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon” – Kim, 16
– Everything – Jo, 15
– I loved knowing how to improve my mental health and by thinking more positively as it changes my perspective on things a lot and I am so grateful because I am so much happier! – Ciara, 16
– I enjoyed the team work activities the most because I communicated with people in my class I usually wouldn’t communicate with – Dave, 16
– It was fun and interesting and I feel a lot more confident and happier in myself. I also got a lot closer to the girls in the class and I pushed myself outside of my comfort zone. Thank you so much Bee. You are amazing! – Eillie, 15
– The thing I enjoyed most was the Gratitude Journal because I found that it really worked – Harry, 16
– I really enjoyed knowing that every week for 4 weeks I was able to come into an hour of complete positivity, encouragement and self-esteem building. – Tara, 15
– The team work exercises, learning some of my values and doing the Gratitude Journal. – Ann, 15
– The laughs we had and the sweets! – Tom. 16
– Writing down my goals to see if I can achieve them. – Sam, 16
– I enjoyed learning about ways to become more positive and also the team building exercises in the group – Paul, 16
– The whole programme and getting to learn how to think more positively and I would like to do PALS again! – Michelle, 17
– PALS did work for me and I was looking forward to each session. I also noticed the difference in myself and my class mates – Nicola, 18
– I enjoyed the way Bee taught us to be more positive about life! I really enjoyed everything in this programme! I think we should do this at least once a month! – Ruth, 17
– Everything especially how Bee made us feel more positive – Donna, 18
– I enjoyed the way Bee presented it. – Dan, 17
– I enjoyed interacting with Bee when we were talking about real life scenarios –Jack, 18
– Bee presented the programme really well and I enjoyed the interesting stories she told us. She made me feel very positive – Aidan, 18
– I enjoyed talking about my future and my career goals – Jessica, 18
– More confident to be who I want to be in the future – Donal, 17
– Doing my Mission Statement and just the way everything was so positive. Thanks Bee! – Ann – 18
One to One PALS Programme for Teenagers and Young Adults
Our PALS one to one programme is growing every week. We are delivering PALS to teenagers and young adults in weekly or fortnightly sessions. These sessions are tailored to the individual based on their own needs which include time management, positive communication, self confidence and acceptance. The programme can be delivered in 3, 6 or 9 sessions initially with a view to continuing with monthly sessions to help stay on track. The benefits seen by both parents and students are huge and really help bring a sense of understanding about life and how wonderful it really is. All of our sessions are student focused and relevant to their lives as teenagers and young adults. A few small changes can make an enormous difference and bring about positive impact in school, college andhome life.
We are continuing with our expansion of PALS into more areas and look forward to bringing news to you in the new year with our January blog.
You can connect with PALS Programme on twitter @palsprogramme and on our
Facebookpage PALS Programme.
You can connect with us via our website to join our data base.
Please contact us on palsprogramme.ie for any more information you may require.
Thank you for all your support during 2014 and we look forward to connecting with you all again in the new year.
Wishing you all a very happy and positive year ahead in 2015!